New Beginnings Child Development Center
New Beginnings CDC offers Full-Day Infant, Toddler, Preschool, and Army Strong Beginnings Pre-Kindergarten Programs.
Parent and Outreach Services
Parent and Outreach Services is the umbrella program for a multitude of patron services, including the Parent Central Services Office, Kids-on-Site (KOS) Care, Volunteer Child Care in Unit Setting (VCCUS), Special Needs Accommodation Process (SNAP)/Multi-Disciplinary Inclusion Action Team (MIAT), CYS Parents’ Advisory Council (PAC), Parent Education, and Special Facility Openings.
Status Update as of 5/20/20
- Child and Youth Services Offices at Murr Community Center will be reopened with normal hours of service, Monday-Friday, 0700-1700. Community Meeting/Training rooms at Murr will not be reopening at this time.
- New Beginnings Child Development Center (CDC) expands for Phase 1 priorities – Each Unit had to submit their child care requirements by Phase to DFWMR. Please check with your Unit and the CDC staff to ensure you are eligible for Child Care during Phase 1.
- School-Age Center (SAC) reopens and expands for Phase 1 priorities. Each Unit had to submit their child care requirements by phase to DFWMR. Please check with your unit and the SAC staff to ensure you are eligible for Child Care during Phase 1.
- Expanding Horizons CDC - closed until further notice. Hourly Care and Part-Day Programs cancelled
- Youth Sports and Fitness - Spring Season canceled (i.e., Soccer, Flag Football, and Cheerleading)
RPM Car Center
The RPM Car Center is the place to take your car for everything from simple oil changes to major engine overhauls. The facility offers tools, equipment and instruction in a wide variety of automotive repairs.
School Liaison Officer
School Support Services provides Army school-aged youth with educational opportunities, resources and information necessary to achieve academic success. A branch of Child & Youth Services (CYS), School Support Services features School Liaison Officers (SLOs), who help schools, installations and Families work together for student achievement.
Seifert School Age Center
The Seifert School-Age Center (SAC) Program provides Before- and After- School Care and Hourly Care for children from Kindergarten through 5th Grade during the School Year and Full-Day Care during school-out days and vacations. A Full-Day Summer Camp is provided during the summer months that includes field trips, special events, activities, and projects. SAC children can enjoy a variety of Clubs offered by SAC staff. Programs include Gardening, Performing Arts, Cooking, and Art Studio. In addition, children have access to a Technology Center, homework assistance, and Boys’ and Girls’ Clubs of America (BGCA) and 4-H Programs.
Extracurricular Instructional Classes for children and youth from 3 to 18 years of age
SKIESUnlimited stands for the “Schools of Knowledge, Inspiration, Exploration and Skills” with the word “Unlimited” signifying the unlimited possibilities that this program provides for children and youth. Currently offering dance and piano classes.
Soldier and Family Readiness Center (SFRC)
A multi-faceted center offering prevention and education services during the full lifecycle of the service member and their family's career to enhance readiness and resiliency.
“For our customer or guest, a special event is an opportunity for a leisure, social or cultural experience outside the normal range of choices or beyond everyday experience.” Check out the many events we provide for our Soldiers, Families, Civilians and Retirees.
We offer a variety of activities and services to the outdoors-men and women of Fort Huachuca. Individuals and groups are welcome to come out and enjoy time at any of our ranges.