- All pull thru RV sites with concrete pads 18 feet wide 55 feet long.
- 56 spaces with full hookups including cable & wifi & $625 for 30 days or $30 per day.
- Stay Nov - April, 60 days
- Stay Apr 30 - Sept 30, 90 days max.
- We accept reservations for sites up to 90 days out.
- If wanting to stay on a weekend please call ahead to reserve your space.
- Reservations required.
- Payment is due for entire reservation period upon check-in.
- Refunds for early departure not authorized without prior approval.
- Pet rules provide for 2 pets max. More details found in our Pet Policy (PDF).
- Call to reserve space, your site number will be confirmed when you check in.
- This is an RV park and not suitable for camping (no tents), car camping or #VanLife. Must be certified by the RVIA.
- Enjoy the Post Museums.
- Try lunch or dinner at Jeannie’s Diner.
- Pick up a pizza at Knead to Know Pizza.
- Enjoy a round of Golf at Mountain View Golf Course.
- Try bowling at Desert Lanes, or maybe enjoy a trail ride offered at Buffalo Corral.
- Like painting? Try a Sip & Create Paint Class offered by the Arts & Crafts Center.
- Go hiking with a trail guide from Outdoor Recreation.
The Apache Flats RV Resort is located at the foot of the Huachuca Mountains, offering beautiful views and numerous hiking trails. The resort is a paradise for bird lovers and hikers alike. Fort Huachuca is nearby and offers many exciting and interesting activities. Reservations are made for Authorized Personnel (Active or Retired Military) DAV with valid ID cards and DoD ID Cardholders.
Payments & Policy:
Click on the map below for a printable PDF of the park map: