- Authorized Access: Facilities are open to all authorized MWR patrons: Active Duty, family members, DoD Civilians, DES, Contractors w/CAC and their guests.
- Barnes Field House
- Facilities open to all authorized MWR patrons: Active Duty, Family Members, Retirees, DoD Civilians, Contractors w/CAC and their guests.
Uniform will be the service specific physical fitness uniform (PFU) for all service members during the times noted above.
Our Facility Offers
- 3 combination handball/racquetball courts
- Main gymnasium with 2 multi-sport (basketball/volleyball) courts
- Dry sauna in each of our men's and women's locker rooms
- Well-equipped fitness center and weight room
- Collection of selectorized weight machines, stationary bikes, steppers, treadmills, ellipticals (X-Trainers), rowing machines, and spin bikes
Sports, Fitness and Aquatics also offers fitness classes taught by certified instructors.
The adjacent Bujalski Track & Field Complex contains a multi-purpose athletic field that includes:
- 400-meter track with 8 lanes
- High jump area
- Long jump pit
- Eifler Fitness Center (EFC)
Eifler Status Update
- Facilities open to ALL AUTHORIZED MWR PATRONS: Active Duty, Family Members, Retirees, DOD Civilians, Contractors w/CAC and their guests.
The Eifler Fitness Center (EFC) Offers
- A main gymnasium with 2 multi-sport (basketball/volleyball) courts
- A dry sauna in each of our men’s and women’s locker rooms
- A complete line of fitness and weight equipment
Eifler Sports Plaza and Krueger Track are located adjacent to the EFC. The Sports Plaza includes:
- 2 lighted combination softball and flag football fields on artificial turf.
- A 400-meter track with 8 lanes
- An infield on artificial turf
Barnes Field House Indoor Pool
- 6 lanes, 25-meters
- Heated year ‘round
- Lap swimming is available
Located at: Building 61701, Hatfield Street
Monday-Friday 0500-0800 PT only. Please see Hours on the sidebar for non-PT hours.
Irwin Outdoor Pool
Seasonal swimming at no cost for authorized MWR patrons
Teens 13 years and older may enjoy the Irwin pool unaccompanied, without a guardian/adult in the pool area.
Located at: Building 70560 Irwin Street, near the Thunder Mountain Activity Center
MWR authorized patrons allowed
- Intramural Sports
The Sports Program schedules year 'round sports and special events. Units wishing to participate must must attend the Coach's Meeting prior to each sport to declare their intent to participate. Contact the Commander's Cup Sports Coordinator at 533-2541 for more information.
Sports Facility Activities
The Ft. Huachuca Sports, Fitness, & Aquatics is here to make sure you have everything you need to get in shape or maintain the shape you're in.