- Authorized Access: Facilities are open to all authorized MWR patrons: Active Duty, family members, DoD Civilians, DES, Contractors w/CAC and their guests.
- Hours: Our regular business hours are posted on the sidebar on the right of the page. Please call if you have any questions.
- Barnes Field House
- Facilities open to all authorized MWR patrons: Active Duty, Family Members, Retirees, DoD Civilians, Contractors w/CAC and their guests. No masks required.
- Business hours are located on the sidebar to the right, please call if you have any questions (0500-0800 AD in appropriate Service PT uniform).
Our Facility Offers
- 3 combination handball/racquetball courts
- Main gymnasium with 2 multi-sport (basketball/volleyball) courts
- Dry sauna in each of our men's and women's locker rooms
- Well-equipped fitness center and weight room
- Collection of selectorized weight machines, stationary bikes, steppers, treadmills, ellipticals (X-Trainers), rowing machines and spin bikes.
Sports, Fitness and Aquatics also offers fitness classes taught by certified instructors.
The adjacent Bujalski Track & Field Complex contains a multi-purpose athletic field that includes:
- 400-meter track with 8 lanes
- High jump area
- Long jump pit
- Eifler Fitness Center
- Facilities open to ALL AUTHORIZED MWR PATRONS: Active Duty, Family Members, Retirees, DOD Civilians, Contractors w/CAC and their guests. No masks required.
The Eifler Fitness Center Offers
- Open 24/7 for all patrons (0500-0800 AD in appropriate Service PT uniform).
- A main gymnasium with 2 multi-sport (basketball/volleyball) courts
- A dry sauna in each of our men’s and women’s locker rooms
- A complete line of fitness and weight equipment
Eifler Sports Plaza and Krueger Track are located adjacent to the EFC. The Sports Plaza includes:
- 2 lighted combination softball and flag football fields on artificial turf.
- A 400-meter track with 8 lanes
- An infield on artificial turf
Barnes Field House Indoor Pool
- 6 lanes, 25-meters
- Heated year ‘round
- Lap swimming is available
Located at: Building 61701, Hatfield Street
Irwin Outdoor Pool
- The Irwin Outdoor Pool is closed.
- Intramural Sports
The Sports Program schedules year 'round sports and special events. Units wishing to participate must must attend the Coach's Meeting prior to each sport to declare their intent to participate. Contact the Commander's Cup Sports Coordinator at 533-2541 for more information.
- Facility Reservation Form
Use this form to make reservations for the following SFA facilities: Warrior Field, Sentinel Field, Krueger Track & Field, Barnes Field House and Eifler Fitness Center.
Sports Facility Activities
Ft. Huachuca Sports, Fitness, & Aquatics is here to make sure you have everything you need to get in shape or maintain the shape you're in.